Followers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The need for Friends

Just had a great time "Hanging out" with my friends on Google +.  This time with them made me think of how great our friendships have been.  I thought that I would blog about friends and the need for them.  All though the Bible we find that people had great friends.  David had Jonathan, Paul had Timothy, and Jesus had twelve disciples( His friends.)  I am glad that I have the friends that I do.  They are great Christian role models and know how to make me smile even when I am down.  I thank God for blessing me with them.  Proverbs 17:17 says "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a difficult time."  This is how I view my friendship with these guys.  They are my brothers and I would do anything for them.  Those guys know who I am talking about so I am not going to name names but I just wanted to tell them that I love you guys and I am here if you ever need anything.  May God bless you in all that you do.

1 comment:

  1. i use to do a devotional at camp entitled friends along time ago and i used that verse it is still one of my fav verses to this day!

    ReplyDelete