Followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Had a great time today talking with my pastor about my future and where God is leading me.  Shawn asked the question "Where do you see God taking you five years from now?"  That question really made me think about how I am living my life now and where I see God taking me.  I would love to be in youth ministry someday because I have such a heart for teens.  Now I'm not saying that that is where God is leading me but I do feel like it might be where He wants me at this very moment.  I use to worry about not making the right decision or making a decision that was against God's will, but today I think I realized that I am making this to difficult.  All I need to worry about is worshiping God and honoring Him.  So that is what I am going to do.  I am going to just let Him take care of things because He is God and I am not.  He has my right hand and won't let go of it.  Y'all should read Psalms 73 and meditate on those verses because they have really helped me.   

1 comment: